Guram Lursmanashvili is a Deputy Director at Theology and Philosophy Research Institute at Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University, Tbilisi, Georgia. He is also a PhD Student at the Faculty of Theology, University of Vienna, Austria. Guram’s research focuses on central issues in modern church history, in particular, he is interested in the theology of Russian emigration and currently works on a book on Father George Florovsky. His main research focus is the theology of Father George Florovsky, his Ecumenical activity and the work of the Holy and Great Council of Crete. Guram manages Theodore of Tharsus distance learning Centre and he is a technical director of St. Gregory Palamas Orthodox Christian Theology Centre.
Guram Lursmanashvili, English-Georgian Dictionary of Theological Terms. Edited by Tamar Goguadze. Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University Press, 2020. ISBN 978-9941-8-2386-2.
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Orthodoxy and Nationalism in Georgia. The Wheel, 17/18 Spring/Summer, USA, 2019, pp. 18-26. ISSN 2379-8262. [English]
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Tomos of Autocephaly of Ukrainian Orthodox Church. The autocephaly of Local Churches, Historical, Canonical and Political Aspects; Georgia, Tbilisi, 2019, pp. 33-40. ISBN 978-9941-8-1451-8. [Georgian].
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Pentecost and the Descent of the Spirit, According to Father Georges Florovsky. Understanding Orthodox Christian Spirituality Today: Insights from Patristic and Contemporary Theology/ Volos Academy Publications, Greece, 2019, pp. 85-91. ISBN: 978-618-5375-04-1. [English].
- Guram Lursmanashvili – Political Theology and Orthodoxy. Dialogue, Issue-10, Volume-1. Tbilisi, Georgia, 2020, pp. 59-74. ISSN 15122069. [Georgian].
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Main aspects of contemporary Orthodox Theology, Orbeliani, N-2. pp. 14-22. ISSN 2667-9124, 2020. [Georgian].
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Incarnation for Fr. Georges Florovskyand Metropolitan John Zizioulas. Ex Patribus Lux: Essays on Orthodox Theological Anthropology and Georges Florovsky’s Theology/ Volos Academy Publications, Greece, 2021, pp.2-8. [English].
- Guram Lursmanashvili, Ecclesiastical Politics of Stalin, DIALOGUE, Journal of Theology and Religious Studies, Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University, Georgia 2021, pp. 88-100, ISSN 15122069 [Georgian].
- Theological articles of Georges Florovsky; Translators: Guram Lursmanashvili, Giorgi Gvelesiani; Tbilisi, Georgia, 2017 (From English to Georgian).
- Panagiaotaes K. Chraestou, Greek Orthodox Patrology: An Introduction to the Study of the Church Fathers; Editor- George Dion Dragas; Translators: Guram Lursmanashvili, Giorgi Gvelesiani; Mariam Chitanava, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2018, pp.1-216; (From English to Georgian).
- Ecumenical Patriarchate and Ukrainian Autocephaly, Historical, Canonical and Pastoral Aspects. Translators: Guram Lursmanashvili, Natia Mamukasvhili, Dimitry Gegenava, Alexander Gabunia,Gocha Barnovi, Teimuraz Buadze, Giorgi Sioridze, Irine Garakanidze. Tbilisi, Georgia, 2019, (From English to Georgian). ISBN 978-9941-8-1452-5.
- For the Life of the World, Toward a Social Ethos of the Orthodox Church. Translated from English by Guram Lursmanashvili Edited by Gocha Barnovi Center for Social Teaching of the Church of Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University St. Gregory Palam Orthodox Christian Theology Centre Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University Press, ISBN 978-9941-8-2384-8.